Aluminium Top Hung Casement windows are the most common and popular of window designs. The aluminium top hung windows are constructed using an outer frame and a hinged “sash”. The sash projects outwards. In a top hung window, the hinge is on the top of the outer frame, thereby allowing the bottom to swing out secured by high-quality steel friction stays.
Features of the Aluminium Top Hung windows
- Aluminium Top Hung windows have a pleasant slim-line, discreet architectural appearance
- Aluminium Top Hung windows functional design makes them ideal in situations where furniture prevents easy access to the window
- Can be left partly open in bad weather without allowing nature’s elements into your home
- Hinged along the top horizontal edge, the bottom opening outwards
- Available in a variety of standard sizes
- Aluminium Top Hung windows are extremely low maintenance
- Durable handles, hinges etc.
- Weatherproofed to eliminate draughts
- Smooth and silent operation
Available in a range of finishes and sizes