In this style the aluminium casement window is affixed to the side (left or right) of the outer frame allowing the window to open inwards or outwards.
These windows are secured using high-quality friction stays ensuring they remain fixed in position in all weather conditions.
Quality woolpile or bubble gasket ensures that the windows are weatherproof.
Features of the aluminium casement windows
- Aluminium casement windows allow for more ventilation into your home and captures the essence and traditions of the past
- Ideal for locations where you want to maximize the view with unobstructed areas of glass
- Maximise and control the breeze through your home from any direction
- Hinged along the vertical edge and open outwards from the opposite side
- Aluminium casement windows are available in a variety of standard sizes
- Low maintenance
- Durable handles, hinges etc.
- Draught free closure
- Smooth and silent operation
Available in a range of finishes and sizes